a lifestyle, motherhood, & running blog

Search

Fresh From the Farmer's Market: Grilled Zucchini

If you haven't noticed yet, I'm a fan of all things grilled which I think has a lot to do with the fact that I do not have easy access to a grill, so I always want grilled food when I can get it.

Here's another super easy recipe for you this week with another find at the farmer's market

Grilled Zucchini

Ingredients
Zucchini
Soy Sauce
Salt
Pepper

1. Cut the zucchini lengthwise, and then in thirds (or halves depending on the size of the zucchini)
2. Pour soy sauce across zucchini
3. Season with salt and pepper
4. Let everything soak in for about 15 minutes
5. Grill for about 15 minutes or until done



Told you it was easy! Patrick taught me this recipe sometime last year and I love to throw it on a grill before the main course. It makes for a great appetizer round and if you're at my house, we don't even bother with plates. These are gone so fast that a plate isn't necessary.


9 comments

  1. Yum! These look delicious. Definitely giving these a try and sharing with my mom because my parents would love this!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect spring weekend recipe! I love your idea of serving it as an appetizer too. Will definitely be trying this out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! I love zucchini but never thought of cooking it like that. I'm definitely adding this to my must try list :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is just the inspiration I needed... I have some zucchini in my fridge and this recipe is perfect for dinner tonight!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, those look delicious! I've never put zucchini on the grill before, but it's starting to sound like a really good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I could eat that whole tray by myself. I have never thought to use soy sauce on Zucchini. I will have to try that soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are on such a wonderful grill kick right now and I just love it! Reading these post make me feel like I am back home during the summer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never had zucchini, but this looks delicious! My husband and I are HUGE fans of grilling and when we moved into the apartment and were told we could have one we were devastated :( We bought a large George Foreman and it fills the hole for now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...