a lifestyle, motherhood, & running blog

Search

Charlotte Breweries

I talked my family into coming to Charlotte over Christmas, and then I talked them into going to three breweries.

Ok. I talked them into two but by the time we were done at the 2nd one, we were all ready to head back and rest before dinner.

We started out at Olde Mecklenburg Brewery {OMB} and arrived just in time to miss the last brewery tour of the day. So instead, we ordered several "flights" of beer to try out all that OMB had to offer.


My flight had Copper, Captain Jack, Dunkel {seasonal} & Southside Weiss {seasonal}. I loved the Captain Jack, but the Southside Weiss was my favorite.





After OMB we headed back towards uptown and stopped at Triple C Brewing.


Another Flight!


& my general consensus of all four Triple C beers that I tried {I'm so glad someone caught this on camera...}

Y'all. I was not a fan of any of the beers that I tried there. I managed to drink my little glass of Golden Boy Blonde but I wasn't too thrilled about it.


After Triple C, our next {& final stop} was going to be Unknown so that I could get some more of that delicious No Shame Wheat, but everyone was ready for a break by this point.

Although we did end up at Rockbottom Brewery for dinner... so we did hit three breweries, just not the 3 that I had originally planned. 

2 comments

  1. I do love a good day of brewery hopping! Flights are the best thing ever, it is much better to pay for four different beers and try them to have one crappy one that you are stuck with. Your face at Triple C is priceless! I often make that face after trying things too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try out some of the breweries here too. I'm not a huge beer drinker but I'd be interested in trying out a few that might be worth buying more often.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...