a lifestyle, motherhood, & running blog

Search

Wine + Friends = Awesome.

I faced a major dilemma last Thursday night.

We were all at @116 State for the Wine for a Cure event to raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.

Seriously. We all were there. The place was packed. You could barely move. There were so many friends there that I wanted to see and talk to and catch up with. There were new people to meet. There were delicious wines to drink & since the proceeds being donated were coming from wine sales, I felt like I had an obligation to drink wine.

{side note: how can I turn drinking wine for a charity into a job? I think I'd be fantastic at that job if it existed...}

But... I also had my camera with me because I was going to take pictures of the night.

So what was a girl to do? Drink? Socialize? Take pictures?

Let's just say that taking pictures fell to the bottom of the priority list. So here are the few {or 2 dozen} pictures that I managed to take:


























All in all, Amy put together one awesome event for a great cause!

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...