a lifestyle, motherhood, & running blog

Search

Blogging & Jewelry

Being new to the whole blogging scene means that I've done a lot of playing around and exploring other people's blogs. Somewhere along the line, I stumbled across The Charlotte Social which is a comprised of Charlotte area bloggers. Once a month, they organize get togethers around Charlotte.

This month was at On A String off of Providence Road to socialize & make gold wrap bangle bracelets.

{If you happen to be a girl that I work with reading this blog... we are definitely doing this for a Girls' Night soon!}


The bracelets above were what we all ended up making. Two bracelets each, 3 beads a bracelet. The third one from the left on the bottom looks about like the one that I ended up making.

A sample bead selection.

It was super easy to make these bracelets... after you made the first one and you knew what was going on. I'm glad that we made two!


Almost done with the first one & beads for the second bracelet.


 Group picture after we had all finished our bracelets. I'm not gonna lie - it's nice to be around people who walk in holding big SLR cameras like it's no big deal. I wish I had had mine with me instead of just a camera phone. Oh well. Next time!
Finished products!

My favorite part about the store were the decked out chandeliers. Perfect addition to the store.

My first outing with The Charlotte Social was definitely a success & I cannot wait to see what November holds in-store :)

P.S. - it was great to meet everyone tonight!

1 comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...